Library goddess. Mind open, mouth mostly closed. Hiddleston, Cumberbatch, Supernatural, hockeyhockeyhockey..I sail a thousand ships (JohnLock, HIddlesBatch, MyStrade, SherLolly, etc etc etc).All of you are better at this than me.Your fanfiction and artwork leaves me breathless.Ask me anything
For the past two days, this little dinosaur has been hitchhiking on my side mirror.
And every time I go back to my car, he’s just chilling on top of the mirror, ready to go.
The dude’s hella confused though. He sees himself in the mirror and tries to attract himself to himself
And sometimes it looks like he fell off …
ADVENTURES OF CAR DINOSAUR
cherish him forever
I’d lick my fingers
and flip your pages,
until your spine creased
and you lay spent,
with nothing else to offer.
Then, I’d cup you in my palms
and read you again. Source: My Favorite Bedtime Story
What a BEAUTIFUL little analogy…LOVE THIS SO MUCH! ~Q2K❤️x (via queen2knight) Had to re-blog…LOVE this so much… ~Q2K (via queen2knight)
- *i'm doing a bit poolside reading and i overhear some kids*
- little girl one: hey did you read that book for school?
- little girl two: no, i didn't read it. i hate reading.
- LG1: Really? I love reading! But my parents don't like that i read so much. They tell me that i read too much. So, sometimes i say that i'm going upstairs to play with my toys, but i'm actually reading.
- *i look up, catch her eye*
- Me: hey i used to do that too, don't worry someday you'll get to read all day long!
- *she smiled and went back to swimming with her friend*
- The entire plot of Lord of the Rings: "Put that thing back where it came from or so help me."